Advanced Open Water Course Koh Lanta
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course Koh Lanta is all about Exploration, Excitement and Experiences. It is designed to advance your diving once you have completed the Open Water course. The course is taken with one of our experienced instructors as designed to improve your diving skills.
The Advanced Open Water Course Koh Lanta is a really fun course. Lots of diving, some book work on the boat and not a minute in the classroom! The course consists of five Adventure Dives. Two of these dives must be the Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation. The other three Adventure dives you can choose from the following options: Aware Fish Identification, Boat Diver, Digital Underwater Imaging, Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver (15 years and older), Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery Diver (12 years and older), Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Diver (15 years and older).
The Advanced Open Water course Koh Lanta helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You can try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. As a diver, you will also log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving. You don’t have to stop at the 5 adventure dives too. If you are interested in any other adventure dive, come to talk to us as we can teach you further Adventure Dives or as specialties.
Advanced Open Water Course Koh Lanta in Summary
- Pre-requisites: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum Age: 12 years
- 10 – 11 years old diver can earn a Junior Adventure Diver certification.
- Maximum 4 students per instructor.
- Free loan of Dive Computer during the course.
- Two days on the boat, 5 Adventure Dives including Deep and Navigation, Max Depth: 30m (12-15 years old: 21m)
- Three days on the boat, 5 Adventure Dives plus 1 extra Fun Dive
- Dives Sites: choose from: Koh Ha, Koh Bida, Hin Daeng & Hin Muang and Gled Keaw Wreck
- Two Day Course Price: 12,700 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fees)
- Three Day Course Price: 13,800 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fees)
- Adventure dives to Hin Deang & Hin Muang by speedboat: 500 baht extra / day.
Special Offer :
Take your PADI Open Water Course and the Advanced Open Water Course Koh Lanta with Lanta Diver and you will receive a 15% discount on the Advanced Open Water Course.