PADI IDC Training Gold Package at Lanta Diver
Our PADI IDC Training Gold package is aimed at people who are already certified as PADI Divemasters (or equivalent). As a PADI Divemaster, to become a PADI Instructor, you just need to complete a full PADI IDC Training, including EFR Instructor training, and the Instructor Exams (IE). Our PADI IDC Gold package is designed for you – you will follow a relaxed 12-day training schedule for the IDC in Koh Lanta, Thailand, followed by the IE. Our IDC Gold package also includes the EFR Instructor course, plus three PADI Specialty Instructor Training Courses.
Our PADI IDC courses in Koh Lanta, Thailand, are run by experienced Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon. Rich has been teaching IDCs since 2004 and has designed a relaxed IDC schedule that goes above and beyond the minimum training standards set out by PADI and put an emphasis on teaching whilst neutrally buoyant. Our PADI IDC training also include extra workshops throughout the programme, to not only make sure you pass the IE with ease but also so that your first course will be relaxed and stress-free.
After booking a PADI IDC Training with Lanta Diver, we will also send you a set of study materials, so you can prepare in advance as much as possible. Arriving at the IDC fully prepared will enhance your learning experience and make both the IDC and IE much more relaxed and easier.
If you are already a PADI Divemaster and would like to know more about taking your PADI IDC with us in Thailand, please email email@example.com for further details. Please check the course dates below too.
PADI IDC Training Dates & Schedule
|IDC Staff Start||IDC Start||IDC Finish||IE Start||MSDT Prep|
|19 NOV´18||21 NOV´18||04DEC´18||5 DEC´18||8 DEC´18|
|29 DEC´18||2 JAN´19||15 JAN´19||16 JAN´19||19 JAN´19|
|10 APR´19||12 APR´19||25 APR´19||26 APR´19||29 APR´19|
|18 NOV´19||20 NOV´19||03 DEC´19||04 DEC´19||07 DEC´19|
Lanta Diver run PADI IDCs throughout the year, and if the dates above do not match your schedule, then please email us to see if we can help – firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can see a sample schedule of the next IDC.
|PADI IDC SCHEDULE – LANTA DIVER
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER
|21 Nov 2018||22 Nov 2018||23 Nov 2018||24 Nov 2018||25 Nov 2018||26 Nov 2018||27 Nov 2018|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS||CLASS||CLASS||POOL / CLASS||CLASS|
learning, Risk Pt 1
Skill Circuit, CW 1 & 5
Skill Circuit, CW 1 &
Resc Ex. 7
KD 1, GS & P Pt.1
CW 2& Resc EX. 7
GS & P Pt. 2
|EFRI & Oxygen
|28 Nov 2018||29 Nov 2018||30 Nov 2018||01 Dec 2018||02 Dec 2018||03 Dec 2018||04 Dec 2018|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||OCEAN / CLASS||OCEAN / CLASS||CLASS||POOL / CLASS|
KD 2, Teach OW
CW 3, OW Skills
Workshop, Resc EX. 7
OW 1 & 2, Adv. Dive
Workshop / Dive
Against Debris Inst.
OW 3 & 4
Dive Theory Exams
CW 4, Closing
|05 Dec 2018||06 Dec 2018||07 Dec 2018||08 Dec 2018||09 Dec 2018||10 Dec 2018||11 Dec 2018|
|CASUARINA / POOL||KLONG NIN BEACH||OFF / CLASS||DIVING||DIVING||DIVING|
|PADI IE Day 1
KD & CW
|PADI IE Day 2
OW & Rescue
(Optional Extra )
Your PADI IDC Training Gold package includes the following:
- A well-tested and well-proven IDC programme.
- EFR Instructor Course
- Digital study material package before you arrive.
- Three PADI Specialty Instructor courses – Nitrox*, Dive Against Debris, and Emergency Oxygen Provider.
- Air-conditioned classrooms (with a dedicated IDC room so you can settle in).
- Good group sizes: we tend to have around 4 to 6 candidates on each IDC so you will find that you are given a lot of attention without being overcrowded or having too small a group.
- Experienced Platinum PADI Course Director there with you full time, morning to night, for maximum support throughout the entire programme.
- Special in-water workshops: neutral buoyancy teaching, hovering, lift bag, CESA, knot tying, rescue skills, ascents/descents.
- Duty Of Care Workshop (diver safety and risk management).
- Conducting Project AWARE Events seminar.
- Discounts on PADI materials and diving equipment purchases.
- Free dive equipment rental during the course (except compasses, signalling devices, knives/dive tools and computers).
- Tanks & weights during the entire programme.
- All transfers during the IE in Koh Lanta.
- Course Director present for logistical support throughout the IE.
- Career Development, CV and job placement services.
- Personal attention and professional organisation.
- Relaxed 12-day IDC schedule.
- Three days of diving on Lanta Diver day-trip boats before or after the IDC.
- Tropical resort environment: average water temperature 28-29° Celsius!
- Language support available in English, French and Swedish.
What do you pay?
The cost for the PADI IDC Training Gold package is 42,000 Thai Baht per person. You will also need the PADI IDC Crew Pak (19,900 Thai Baht), EFR Instructor Manual (4,500 Thai baht), and at the end of the training, you will need to pay the PADI Application fees. The PADI fees, payable direct to PADI at the end of the training would total AUD$ 1,324, plus an additional AUD$ 101 for each of the three Specialty Instructor ratings*.
*Enriched Air Diver certification required
Want To Know More?
For further information about our PADI IDC Training Gold package, please email Rich – email@example.com